|Từ||Phiên âm||Loại từ||Nghĩa tiếng việt||Phát âm|
It seems like these days every expert has an opinion on what to do in order to attain those coveted chiseled abs, yet none of it works. It turns out that the best ways to burn belly fat are shockingly unconventional.
The stomach is one of the most stubborn areas when it comes to fat loss. Today, quick tips to lose belly fat are all the rage as people search tirelessly for ways to banish their belly fat forever. Unfortunately, many of those people are not successful. Is it all about the food you eat? Or the number of crunches you’re pushing out every night? It seems like there is no consensus.
Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) and Certified Nutrition Specialist Mike Geary just might have come up with the answer. According to Mike, people are going about it all wrong. In fact, the best exercise to do is definitely not countless sit ups!
AB EXERCISES BUILD AB MUSCLES THAT JUST PUSH THE LAYER OF FAT ON TOP OF IT OUT AND MAKE THE STOMACH APPEAR BIGGER!
People are struggling day in and day out to get a lean stomach, but they are going about it all wrong. So what’s the answer?
Mike lays out the 5 facts that you have to understand if you ever hope to lose your stubborn stomach fat:
1. The “health foods” that are advertised today, are actually junk foods disguised as healthy goods, that will actually stimulate you to gain more stomach fat than lose it. The food market industry actually lies to consumers in order to maximize their profits.
2. The common ab exercises like sit-ups, crunches, and ab machines are not effective. They are actually the least effective method of getting abs.
3. Doing hours of cardio is not a good way to lose body fat. Not only is it boring and monotonous, it’s highly ineffective.
4. All of the ab gimmicks like ab belts and ab loungers are really a waste of money and time.
5. Fat burning pills and diet supplements will not help you lose fat. Many of them are actually dangerous.
Source : lifegooroo.com